Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Reminder

Well, we have just finished our first weekend in our 12 week weight loss challenge! How did you do sticking to your diet on a Saturday? I know I had some difficulties as I attended a wedding Saturday and then we had Mother's Day Sunday! This week, think about how you can make healthier choices even when tempted by chocolates, rich desserts and eating out. Share your ideas with the group on Wednesday.

This past week I received the news that my beloved grandma of 83 passed away, so I am flying to B.C. on Wednesday morning to attend the celebration of her life. But no worries! The Biggest Loser meeting will still keep on going with Natalie Hughes doing an exciting talk on Proteins, Carbs and Fats! Make sure to attend and I can't wait to see you all the following week looking all slim and trim!

Some reminders... I would like to give a special shout out to Diane from St. George Fitness who so graciously offered to do all of our body composition analyses at no cost!! If you have not yet had yours done, please drop by the gym this week Monday to Wednesday, any time up to 7:30 pm. Make sure to thank Diane for her work!
Diane has also come up with an amazing offer for Biggest Loser contestants new to her gym. She is offering a gym membership for $30.00 a month with absolutely zero membership fee during the 12 weeks of the competetition! Wow! Thanks Diane!

Okay... get all geared up for the new week as you head off to work. Make sure to pack your own lunch and take lots of healthy snacks! Have a great week and I hope you all had a blessed Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment